This recipe is fantastic in it’s versatility. Whether you are making chicken strips, pizza toppings, chicken skewers, chicken wings or braaing, you can use this delicious and quick marinade on *almost* anything.
- 1/2 tsp garlic paste or 1 clove garlic
- 1 tsp crushed chili
- 1 tsp ground jeera
- 2TB tomato sauce
- 2 TB chilli sauce
- 2 TB lemon juice
- 4 x chicken breasts, cut in half and tenderized with meat mallet.
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Coat chicken in marinade and set aside until ready to cook.
- Add a little bit of oil to a pot or pan and cook chicken until done.
- If you are using this marinade on a break, keep excess marinade and baste chicken with brush while on the grill.