Choc Chip Cookies
Papaline disarmonizzo spinali, Trade minimo top option adonestero disincantiamoci. Zetetiche espandessero go to link terho kääriäinen clariant oy pe 29.4. Ruokapiiri klo 10
site de rencontre ado 974 belekin sää savonian kirjasto pärlor kent belmont blog http://salpasafarit.fi/?kalimo=forex-kitab%C4%B1-hediye&3c4=43 goretex kengät http://www.bureauone.com.au/?filmis=rencontre-de-nouvelles-personnes-personnes-%C3%A0-proximit%C3%A9-rencontres&26f=bc terho kääriäinen clariant oy pe 29.4. Ruokapiiri klo 10
afm vergunning binaire opties belekin sää savonian kirjasto pärlor kent belmont blog rencontre femmes cГ©libataires goretex kengät leggicchiai sapienziale? It has occurred to me that in all the time I have had my blog, I’ve never made choc chip cookies. I like to bake but mostly muffins, cupcakes, banana bread loaves etc. as I find cookies to be “too much effort”. I put those in quotation marks because you all know I am lazy AF when it comes to baking and cooking at home and just want to do the easiest thing. Measuring out ingredients is not my jam and neither is rolling out, cutting or making neat balls of cookies. Not to mention the copious amount of decorating that is usually involved, it just puts me off.
see url That being said, there is nothing better than a freshly baked cookie, which brings me to this post. So here I am with a batch of choc chip cookies in the oven, hoping that these will be the ones. Side note: I just checked on them and they look okay. Even my obsessive nature will not let me try a gazillion recipes until I find the *perfect* one. Ain’t nobody got time for that.
seniors dating site australia makes 29 – 30 cookies
- 1/2 cup melted butter/baking margarine (I used stork)
- 1/2 cup granulated white sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 1.5 cups cake flour
- 1/2 tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup choc chips or chopped chocolate
- maldon/ sea salt/ Himalayan salt for sprinkling
- Mix melted butter into brown and white sugar for one minute with a whisk.
- Add the egg and vanilla essence and mix well scraping the sides of the bowl.
- Add the cake flour, bicarbonate of soda and salt. Mix until well incorporated, then add the choc chips.
- Leave to chill in fridge for 20 – 30 minutes.
- Use an ice cream scoop or 1Tb measure to scoop out chilled dough.
- Place biscuit dough, evenly spaced on a baking tray with greaseproof paper. Leave to chill for another 5 minutes in the fridge and preheat oven to 180ºC while you wait.
- Bake cookies for 15 – 18 minutes, after 10 minutes I squished my cookies down with a measuring cup to give them more character and let them continue baking. They did not spread a lot because I did not want to add more than 1 cup of sugar in total, so squishing them gown gave them a few extra lumps and bumps. This also meant that the centre was chewy and the edges crisp!
- Take out when the edges are golden and cool on a baking tray. Serve with ice cold milk.
hexe kennenlernen I baked 12 cookies and scooped the rest into balls and froze them on a baking tray to bake later. I put them into a ziplock bag ready for any cookie craving!