source url I’ve wanted to make these for so long but a few things always stopped me; I don’t have a stand mixer, I don’t want to wait 2 hours for dough to prove and I don’t want a super sweet cinnamon roll that is going to send me into a sugar coma. *phew* This meant I had a long list of criteria when it came to finding a good recipe for these cinnamon rolls. I went onto Pinterest and thought “ugh it’s going to take ages to find the right recipe, and I’m probably going to go down the Pinterest rabbit hole without finding anything and losing hours of my life”. Well I went onto Pinterest and this was literally the second or third recipe I saw. The catchy “Quick 45 minute Cinnamon Rolls” title caught my attention…
rencontres celibataires le havre INGREDIENTS:
- 2 and ¾ cups all-purpose flour
- 3 Tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 package instant yeast (1 packet = 2 and ¼ teaspoons)
- ½ cup water
- ¼ cup milk
- 2 Tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 large egg
- go site Filling:
- ¼ cup (1/2 stick) unsalted butter, softened to room temperature
- 2 Tablespoons ground cinnamon
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- trading opções binarias Glaze:
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2-3 Tablespoons milk or coffee
- here To Make dough: In a large bowl, mix the flour, the sugar, salt, and yeast together until evenly dispersed. Set aside. In a small microwavable bowl, heat the water, milk, and butter together in the microwave until the butter is melted (about 30-45 seconds). Stir the butter mixture into the flour mixture. Add the egg and knead with hand or with stand mixer for 3-4 minutes or until the dough is no longer sticky. Place in a lightly greased bowl and let rest for about 5 minutes.
- here Preheat the oven to 93ºC and turn off after 10 minutes or just before placing rolls in oven.
- To Make Filling: After the dough has rested for 5 minutes, roll it out in a 15×9 inch rectangle. Spread the softened butter on top. Mix together the cinnamon and sugar and sprinkle it all over the dough. Roll up the dough tightly and cut into 9 (large) even piece. Place in a lightly greased 9-inch or square pan (or cut into 12 small pieces and place in a 9×13 pan) and lightly cover with aluminum foil or plastic wrap.
- http://www.berrymountaincycles.com/milko/12733 TURN OFF the oven and place the cinnamon buns in the oven to rise for 20 minutes. Keep the buns in the oven enter site (REMOVE THE FOIL OR PLASTIC) and turn on the oven to 190ºC. Bake the cinnamon rolls for 15-20 minutes or until golden. Remove from oven and top with glaze.
- enter site To make glaze: Mix the powdered sugar, vanilla and 2 Tablespoons milk together until smooth and lump free. Drizzle over warm rolls.