Cinnamon Vanilla Pancakes with Caramelised Banana
hombres solteros de guarenas Fair Cape Dairies have just launched their own brand of Amasi! Growing up in Kwa-zulu Natal, South Africa you could always find Amasi in our fridge. I received some to try and create awesome recipes that I think you guys are going to love! So keep an eye out for these recipes over the next few weeks. The first recipe that I had planned are these cinnamon and vanilla pancakes. I made a batch during the week but needed to perfect the recipe.
http://huntersneeds.net/rigaro/2503 I mean, it was just an excuse to make them twice, but with the addition of the Amasi it makes these almost healthy, right?! Amasi is fermented milk which contains probiotics and enzymes which are really important for gut health.
mujeres solteras chillan I am sensitive to certain dairy products but thankfully after trying Fair Cape’s Double Cream Yoghurt, Low Fat Milk and Amasi, it’s safe to say I can enjoy them without worrying 😉 They also make a few Lactolite products which are great if you are lactose intolerant.
go site INGREDIENTS:
http://thetransformationclub.fitness/?meningit=dating-antique-drinking-glasses&acf=00 makes 5 – 6 large pancakes
- 1 cup cake flour
- 1 cup Fair Cape Amasi
- 1 egg
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 Tb baking powder
- 2 caps of vanilla essence
- pinch of salt
- butter for cooking/serving
- honey for serving
- 1 banana, halved lengthways
- sprinkle of brown sugar
- Whisk together the flour, amasi, egg, vanilla, cinnamon, baking powder and salt until smooth.
- Leave to stand for a few minutes. You can prepare the caramelised banana by sprinkling brown sugar on the halved banana, then placing them sugar side down on a hot frying pan. Do not lift until nicely caramelised and take off the heat.
- By now, the pancake mixture should be quite fluffy and aerated. Scoop spoonfuls into a hot frying pan. You can use butter to keep it from sticking.
- Once all the pancakes are cooked, stack your pancakes and top with caramelised banana. Add extra butter to serve and a drizzle of honey. Optional extras include cinnamon and icing sugar dust and edible flowers.