Everything But The Kitchen Sink Cookies
Inspired by my favourite cookies from Woolworths, I love that you can just throw anything that you have into this mixture, making it a different cookie every time. It’s great if you want to use up small bits of leftover things like cranberries, coconut, seeds, dried fruit, chocolate etc.
- 2 cups flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda/ bicarbonate of soda
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1 cup butter, melted
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 2 eggs
Add as much as you like of the following ingredients to make 1 cup:
- desiccated coconut
- choc chips
- pumpskin seeds
- sunflower seeds
- Mix the dry ingredients together.
- Beat the eggs, melted butter and vanilla essence together.
- Add liquid to dry ingredients, then mix.
- Makes approx. 40 biscuits depending on what you added in your 1 cup of goodies.
- Bake at 180°C for 20 – 30 minutes or until the edges are golden brown. Time depending on how crispy you like your cookies.
You can add pretzels, marshmallows, chocolate, raisins, m&m’s whatever you like but just remember whatever you add in your one cup will alter the texture/sugar content. The mixture might be more dry or more sweet.