This is a really simple dish, with few ingredients and massive taste. I love making this at home because it makes me feel like I’m eating at a fancy Indian Restaurant. I was planning on making Khurri Kitchrie to go with the leftovers…but there weren’t any!
- 1x small onion, chopped
- 1tsp ginger garlic paste
- 1tsp red chilli paste (added for extra heat)
- 1tsp dried red chilli flakes/powder
- 1/2 tsp haldi/tumeric
- 1tsp ground cumin
- 1tsp ground coriander
- 1tsp salt
- 1 pkt Brecco Shrimp
- 2-3 small tomatoes, blended/chopped.
- 2 TB tomato paste
- 1 red pepper, cut into whatever shape you wish.
- 1/2 cup frozen peas
- Fry the chopped onion in some oil (oil should cover the bottom of the pan/pot).
- Add pastes and spices. Leave out red chilli paste if you want a milder dish.
- Add the chopped tomatoes with a little bit of water and let it cook. Once it’s cooked and reduced until thick add the shrimps and veggies, cook for a few minutes more.
- Garnish with chopped coriander and serve with fresh roti/naan/paratha or rice.